Free Mobile Tips, Computer Tips, Business Ideas and How to Earn Online

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

In this post, you will learn how to write or draft application for leave to attend brother or sister wedding. Don't forget to share a...

Application for Leave to attend my brother or sister wedding


In this post, you will learn how to write or draft application for leave to attend brother or sister wedding. Don't forget to share and comment on the post.

To
Human Recourse Manager
XYZ COMPANY
____________________
____________________
Subject: Application for Leave to attend my brother or sister wedding
Sir/Madam,
With due respect, I want to state that I need to leave for three days because I have to attend my brother/sister wedding. Due to which I am unable to present at the office from dated: 1 July 2019 to 3 July 2019. I have to manage all the matters at home to facilitate my family and guest at home.
It is, therefore, requested to please accept my application for leave. I shall be highly thankful to you.
Your Servant
waytotaleem
Name of Position/Post

0 coment�rios: