Free Mobile Tips, Computer Tips, Business Ideas and How to Earn Online

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

To The Manager XYZ Cargo Service ________________ _________________ Subject: Letter for the recovery of lost goods Dear ...

Letter For The Recovery of Lost Goods


To
The Manager
XYZ Cargo Service
________________
_________________

Subject: Letter for the recovery of lost goods
Dear Sir/Madam,
With due respect, I want to state that I used your cargo services to send dresses to my customer Dated:______ .
My submission is as follows:
1. According to the booking cargo receipt my package will be delivered till _________. (copy of receipt attached herewith)
2. My Customer has not still received the booked package.
3. My customer told me that your authorized officer replied to him that they have not received any package at the warehouse.
4. So, please investigate the matter and inform me as soon as possible.
I shall be highly thankful to you.
Yours truly
Waytotaleem
Signature
(Name)
Address

0 coment�rios: