Free Mobile Tips, Computer Tips, Business Ideas and How to Earn Online

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

In this post, we will guide you on how to draft effective application to the bank to update your home address details. To The Manager ...

Application to update home address in bank account details


In this post, we will guide you on how to draft effective application to the bank to update your home address details.

To
The Manager
XYZ BANK
__________
__________
Application to update the home address in bank account details
Dear Sir,
It is respectfully requested that,
1. I, ___________________ S/O ____________________ R/O is the account holder in your bank. My bank account details are as under:
a. Current A/C or Saving A/C
b. Bank Account no. _______
2. I am writing this application to inform you that my residential address has been changed.
3. So, please change my home address details in my account bank information. so that, I can receive letters from the bank on my current home address.
4. My new home address is _________________________________________________________
It is, therefor mosr respectfully requested to please update/change my residential address in my bank account details. I shall be thankful to you.
List of Documents attached:
1. Copy of National identity card
Yours obediently,
waytotaleem
Address:________
Mobile No.______
Account No._____
Dated: _________

0 coment�rios: