Free Mobile Tips, Computer Tips, Business Ideas and How to Earn Online

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

This application is related to bank matters. In this post, we will guide you that how you will draft an effective application to reactive...

Application to Reactive my bank Account


This application is related to bank matters. In this post, we will guide you that how you will draft an effective application to reactive your bank account.

To
The Manager
ABC BANK
__________
__________
Application to Reactive my Bank Account No.____________
Dear Sir,
It is requested, that
1. I, __________ Son of __________ Resident of ______________ is the account holder in your bank since _______ .
2. I want to state that when I visited your bank on Dated: _______ to withdraw some money from my bank account. The authorized officer told me that my bank account is not active due to no transaction from last 6 months.
3. I want to request you to please reactive my bank account no.______ so that I can able to use bank services properly. I shall be highly thankful to you.
It is, therefore, most respectfully requested to please reactive my bank account no._____.
List of documents attached:
1. Copy of National identity card

Your Sincerely,
Way to Taleem
Bank Account No._____
Address:_____________
Mobile No.___________
Dated:_______________

0 coment�rios: