Free Mobile Tips, Computer Tips, Business Ideas and How to Earn Online

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

In this post, we will guide you that if anyone wants to close his bank account any time then how to draft effective application to close ...

How to Draft Application to Close or Cancel Bank Account


In this post, we will guide you that if anyone wants to close his bank account any time then how to draft effective application to close his bank account.
1. Application to close the current account
2. Application to close the saving account

To
The Manager
XYZ Bank
__________
__________
Application to close my bank account number_________________________
Dear Sir,
It is requested that,
1. I _________________ s/o _________________ R/O _______________________ is the account holder in your bank. My bank account is ____________________. (Copy of National Identity Card is attached herewith)
2. I want to request you to please close my bank account. I shall be highly thankful to you.
It is, therefore, most respectfully requested to please close my bank account no.________________.
List of Documents Attached:
1. Copy of National Identity Card
Yours sincerely,
WaytoTaleem
Bank Account No._____
Bank Account: Current
Address:_____________
____________________
Mobile No.___________
Dated:_______________

0 coment�rios: